Contact Us for a Consultation 207-536-7147

Name Change in Divorce

Upon the request of a spouse to change his or her own name, the court, when issuing a divorce judgment, may change the name back to the spouse's former name or to any name he or she requests. Or a spouse may choose to keep his or her married name even after the divorce.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation about your divorce.

Contact Us Today

We are committed to answering your questions about Criminal Defense & OUI, Family Law & Divorce, Wills & Planning, and Mediation issues in Maine. We will gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.